Many of us are fond of DVD movies, with buying numbers of DVD discs, our living rooms are starting to look like overstocked video stores. But Wondershare Media Library for Mac can save you from heavy DVD organization task. With it you can organize, catalog, backup your DVD collections and build your own DVD library on Mac very easily.
1. This is for both commercial and homemade DVDs on Mac. Just enter movie title to retrieve DVD info from Internet or fill in DVD information manually; your DVD will be collected in this DVD library with entire information.
2. Save your time and shelf from organizing large DVD collection. You don’t need to take hours even days to catalog DVDs, while it only takes you 1 minute to add a DVD in your DVD library for quick organization.
3. You can know quickly and visually which DVDs you own, how many of them, in case of duplicate purchases. You are also allowed to remark DVD status such as having seen or not, lent or not, and bought or not, to keep a perfect insurance list. All DVD status can be cataloged by a filter. Besides, you can edit DVD information, add your won ranking, reviews and remark who and when has borrowed it.
4. Create superb 1:1 DVD copies as .dvdmedia files without losing any DVD quality. Backup your favorite DVD movies to your Mac, so that you can watch DVD movies anytime and anywhere without carrying DVD discs. You can also share the backups with friends which avoids DVD damages caused by lending.
5. Automatically catalog your DVDs by Actors, Genres, Years, and Directors, to let you know your collections better.
6. Easily search and find the hottest and new released movies from Amazon to add to your library. Pretty and simplified user interface make operation easier than ever.
7. If you want to play DVD movies at fingertips when on bus or airplane, just convert DVD to iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android phones and other portable devices with DVD Ripper for Mac or Video Converter Pro for Mac.
Keywords: DVD catalog mac movie cataloging mac movie organizer mac dvd backup mac