AVCWare Apple TV Converter is an easy-to-use Apple TV converting tool to convert various videos and audios to Apple TV supported video and audio formats for watching them on TV via Apple TV. Almost all videos and audios are supported: videos like AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM, RMVB, MOV, MKV, 3GP and so on, audios like WMA, MP2, OGG, etc.
Many options such as customizing output size, splitting file and setting various parameters (frame rate, bit rate, channel, etc.) are offered for you to colorize Apple TV converting experience.
1. Supported files are AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM, RMVB, MOV, MKV, 3GP video formats, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, CDA, OGG audio formats and BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG image formats.
2. Convert popular video and audio files to Apple TV supported file formats so that you can watch them on TV via Apple TV.
3. Create Apple TV MP4 file from lots of pictures in JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP formats as well as extract images from other video files.
4. Automatically check your CPU for dual-core or multi-core processor to maximize conversion speed and convert in the fastest way possible.
5. Introduce NVIDIA CUDA technology and make video conversions 5x faster.
6. You can adjust output parameters, customize needed profiles, clip desired file segment and split a large file into several parts in this Apple TV converter.
6. Have a preview to make sure what you want; capture fancied images during playing.
7. Enter wanted file size in Bitrate Calculator and the bit rate is calculated at once.
8. Load one file and output multiple files of different formats, resolution ratio, or others.
9. Run the converter in the background while you do other more important tasks on your computer.
10. Batch conversion, multithreading and power management make Apple TV video conversion effortless and effective.
11. Different interface languages: German, Chinese, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
Keywords: Apple TV converter convert videos to Apple TV Apple TV video converter