Tenorshare Partition Manager is comprised of an assortment of valuable partition-management tools in one easy-to-manage software utility. It offers basic partitioning features such as creating, deleting, and formatting partitions, along with advanced ability to extend, shrink and copy partitions. Also, you can change file system, partition label and drive letter to help you better organize and manage your hard drive.
The user-friendly software has made itself a best choice for business users with its wizard-like interface, comprehensive function as well as its extremely competitive price.
Key features of Tenorshare Partition Manager are:
1. Support all Windows operating systems, including Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000.
2. It can work with numerous HDD interfaces including SATA, SCSI, SSSD, IEEE and USB 3.0.
3. Be compatible with all common system file types, such as NTFS/FAT32/FAT16/FAT12.
4. Support most removable media formats, including external hard drive, USB, and etc.
5. This partition manager ensures no data loss during the process of partitioning.
6. It is a simple process to set a partition active to let your computer boot from it.
7. Free technical support and full money-back guarantee.
8. Fast and easy to use for everyone.
Keywords: tenorshare partition manager extend shrink and copy partitions format partitions change partition label manage hard drives